Author Topic: Signing in via iphone  (Read 918 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Signing in via iphone
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:17:36 PM »
Just a quicky on both forums for some time i have had to sign in if i ever want to make a post , does everyone have this problem or is it just me and is there a way around it , thanks as always rich
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Signing in via iphone
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 11:41:49 AM »
Richard, if you go to the Log-in Screen you should get the option of being kept logged in at all times, if you tick that option box you should find time you visit the Forum page you will go straight to the Home Page.  Least that is what I did from my laptop so it should be the same by iphone O would have thought.
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Signing in via iphone
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 01:23:13 PM »
So you would think Jean . No , although i am offerred sign in forever or stay logged in , this does not work on my iphone but it used to . I will look at my settings but if I am not the only one it may be the reason for low response - just too much hassle to sign in again just to type a few words? 
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977