Author Topic: What car do you think this is?  (Read 3677 times)

super-se7en (Malc Dudley)

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
What car do you think this is?
« on: March 06, 2016, 04:21:01 PM »
I was at the national restoration and classic car show yesterday showing my blue frisky sport when someone asked if i could recognise a car from a photo.I am unsure so any ideas.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: What car do you think this is?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 04:38:39 PM »
Yes, had a few of these I think. Not sure which model, but I would stab at Two because of the bumpers.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »
Two what?

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 06:45:21 PM »
NSU Prinz?
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »
Seems reasonable.
If I didn't have so much trouble in magnifying, I should have guessed earlier, as I have One. ::)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 09:17:38 AM »
Great little cars, if you can find one. But another vehicle that ticks all the Microcar boxes, but historically was never really a Microcar, fitting with the Fiat 500 series as being perhaps to successful. Though the P1/2/3 were more accepted as thier styling is bubblesque.

Now they are in. With the move to the larger cars offering more performance the Prinz has finally seen its prices rise to match its position of a very good choice in class, even if it is the less interestingly styled P4. For me the best Microcar/Light car of the lot is the Sport Prinz, bringing styling to a sounds set of underpinning. The issue is rust. Though the Bianchina Cabriolet offers much too, but for a lot more money and less performance.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs