Author Topic: Anybody going near Salisbury in the near future?  (Read 2061 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Anybody going near Salisbury in the near future?
« on: April 26, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »
Jean and the I.C.R are currently in the middest of sorting out the details of assisting two invalid carriages, a Carter & a Trilox located at Redlynch, Salisbury, to reclaim their original registration numbers. Things are currently moving along OK, but we could with someone who is orbiting in the general area at some point to pop in and look them over for us.

Any volunteers? No knoleage of conveyances needed (How about it I.C.I?) as full training will be given. Whole job shouldn't take more than an hour, if that.  Further details from either Jean or me, 01993 709452.

Any assistance much appriciated.  :-*

AndrewG

• Quite Chatty
Re: Anybody going near Salisbury in the near future?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
I will be passing within 5 miles of Redlynch on Monday afternoon and could spare an hour.  I'm a complete novice where invalid carriages are concerned but an engineer of sorts.

Andrew

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
Hello AndrewG

Many thanks for answing the call! I've sent a message to your email but in case it didn't get through, if you could give me an apprimation of when you expect to be in the area of Redlynch that afternoon, I shall get on to the chap concerned tonight or tommorow & make sure he's around for you. 

Many thanks

Stuart

01993 709452    invacar@yahoo.co.uk

inacoma

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:38 PM »
Hi

I live in Bournemouth, and Salisbury is one of the places I go to with my job, so if this date is not suitable I could fit it in on a weekday during the day, if that suits.

Been away for the last 2 weeks

John

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 08:32:11 PM »
Hello John, many thanks for the offer, but we shan't need to drag anyone else out of their way on this case any more. We now have everything we need on this case and hopefully very soon two conveyances will be reunited with their original number plates. Many thanks AndrewG.

Have a good holiday John? (presume that's where you've been these last two weeks) or have you been Comtesse hunting again?