Author Topic: Casalini Sulky  (Read 5314 times)

Bourbon

• Uncle Bourbon
  • Just Starting
Casalini Sulky
« on: June 16, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

Bourbon here. I have a Casalini Sulky (which is now on the register) that I need help getting on the road.
I have no legal documents whatsoever and I have no clue what to do. The only thing I have is this photocopied letter which says something about a "moped identification code (CIC) AB807005" which might be useful?

Any help would be appriecated. This little classic deserves to be on the road!

Barry

• Prolific Poster
Re: Casalini Sulky
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »
Good to have you on board Bourbon.

I have a few Sans Permis cars but I am not sure about driving them on UK roads, especially the country roads around me in Suffolk.
There are others who are trying to get similar cars registered and some on the forum will be able to give advice.

Good luck with it.

Barry

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 06:26:24 PM »
Welcome Bourbon,
Great to see you have registered your car.  As we are authorised representatives for the  microcars, especially the rarer ones, with  the DVLA.  Please  email our contact withthe DVLA, Mike Shepherd (mike_microman@yahoo.com), giving him  as much information you have about the car and its past history.  The DVLA rules and regulations about getting them  road legal at the moment are very fluid but  Mike  is doing his very best to keep up with the ever changing situation at the moment so that we can keep our members informed.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:53:40 PM »
If you move to France, Sulking about could be a good thing, as it would be permitted Sans Permis, even if you do over imbibe in your own namesake.
Please don't blame me for belating he obvious, as you set yourself up for that one. ;D

Bourbon

• Uncle Bourbon
  • Just Starting
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 07:46:17 PM »
Welcome Bourbon,
Great to see you have registered your car.  As we are authorised representatives for the  microcars, especially the rarer ones, with  the DVLA.  Please  email our contact withthe DVLA, Mike Shepherd (mike_microman@yahoo.com), giving him  as much information you have about the car and its past history.  The DVLA rules and regulations about getting them  road legal at the moment are very fluid but  Mike  is doing his very best to keep up with the ever changing situation at the moment so that we can keep our members informed.  Jean
I've sent him an email. Thanks for the help

Lewis

• Just Starting
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 07:46:53 PM »
HI, I have been the owner of a Casalini Bretta Gla for the past six months and was wondering if anyone on here has any info on this model? Bretta Gla 1981 49cc.