Author Topic: Scootacar for sale  (Read 4117 times)

milnes

• Quite Chatty
Scootacar for sale
« on: July 31, 2016, 10:04:29 AM »
I've came to the realization that to be able to get on and work on some of my cars I need to thin out my collection a little. I think I need to move on 10-20 cars, have sold 8 so far, with another 2 going on Monday I hope.
So I think my Scootacar is the next to go.
It's in need of a full restoration, plus the Scootacar register will need to help get the old registration back.
I would rather it stayed in the UK and went to a genuine enthusiast, hence I will try it on here before I consider putting it on E-bay, or taking up an offer that would mean it being shipped abroad.
Anyone interested please send me a Private message through Rum.
I need to stop buying!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Scootacar for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:35:19 PM »
Crumbago. A clearance and some. Got some original headlights, indicators, and door handle and striker plates for Scootacar to sort out, just mentioning. Did not see an advert, must be off my radar, which does not look very far these days. Nosy, still. 
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Basket case

• Chatty
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 07:49:41 PM »
Just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks so timing isn't great but I'll soon be looking for my next project. Can you PM me details? I'm North of the Border. Mk1 or 2?

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 12:43:04 PM »
Got some original headlights, indicators, and door handle and striker plates for Scootacar to sort out, just mentioning.
Stephen has been promising to send me a pair of headlight shells, front insignia, and a rear window for my Mark one for a few years now, and you mentioned the opportunity of my trading a scratched and polished Mark two rear perspex for credit towards a good condition Mark one version that a friend of yours has for about a year now also.
Is that still available?
Are you game for shells? (not shell game please)