Author Topic: Any help with info willam lambretta  (Read 3298 times)

Sparky545

• Just Starting
Any help with info willam lambretta
« on: August 23, 2016, 10:43:06 PM »
Hello all I have just got my self a willam lambretta 125cc as it's not something I have ever had be for I Hopeing some one could help me with any info at all moor to do with the best place to get spares what's off what that sort of thing I have been told that fiat 500 running gear fits but would like to know exactly what ? All so would like to know what the engine in it is ? An long shot is there any chance of getting hold of some type of Manuel at all any help or info would be a big help meany thinks mark

eaurouge

• Occasional
Re: Any help with info willam lambretta
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 06:45:50 AM »
Sparky,

If you are on Facebook the Lawil group is a good place to start.... Although there are a few of us on here.

http://clubwillam.appspot.com/index.html might help to.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 08:56:37 AM »
The engine is a BCB. No, I had never heard of them either!
there are quite a few Willam owners on http://vintagemicrocarsandbubblecars.freeforums.org/
too. May be worth a look from time to time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 08:59:27 AM by Bob Purton »

Barry

• Prolific Poster

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 11:12:18 AM »
Sparky,  Welcome to the world of unusual microcars.May I suggest that you sign up you car to the Register of Unusual Microcars, go to our website www.rumcars.org, click 'About the Register' where you will find all the information you need and who to contact. The main purpose of our Register is to put new owners such as yourself in touch with those owning similar vehicles.  You can rest assured however that none of your details or those of your car are ever divulged to a third party without your express permission.  Any contacts are arranged via the Registrar only. Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Sparky545

• Just Starting
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 10:22:26 PM »
Thanks for all your help will have a look at all the info