Author Topic: Tyres/accessories online?  (Read 1178 times)

Will

• Just Starting
Tyres/accessories online?
« on: August 28, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
I need some new brakes and tyres for my "baby" car.  I'm a bit short on money at this point and I was advised to go online to look for some good deals. Has anyone of you any experiences with the online shop?  (shop named removed) I am a bit scared to use an online store... you hear so many stories..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:11:27 PM by Jim Janecek »

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Tyres/accessories online?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 07:17:42 PM »
Good question, cannot answer it as never used them. But a search on google for complaints would soon throw up the upset, if there are any. I do this before using any on line bizz. I have also not proceeded having found many complaints, or issues. But you do have to separate the complaints of the selling business from the complaints over the quality of the parts bought, as often those are the genuine factory replacement parts, that are basically of poor production rendering some items purchased a complete wast of money, no matter who sold them to you.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

AndyL

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 07:31:29 PM »
Al- first post with a link off site. This is a spammer hawking their wares.
1959 LHD 3-wheel Isetta.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 08:55:25 PM »
Is he a metric, or imperial spammer? Either way it fooled me into not buying anything.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs