Author Topic: 2017 Rumcar News Calendar - The Best of Poll Position Cartoons  (Read 481 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
2017 Rumcar News Calendar - The Best of Poll Position Cartoons
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:35:21 PM »
Copies of the 2017 Rumcar News Calendar will be for sale at the National Microcar Rally at Wem this weekend.

The calendar is A4 size, 16 page, full colour, with 13 cartoons.

I hope I have printed enough copies to satisfy the insatiable demand of our readers.

For those of you who would like a copy, but will not be at Wem this weekend, please email me  and we can set up a pay pal payment, or another payment method. I will of course need your full address details if you are not a subscriber to Rumcar News.

emails to:    chris@rumcars.org

All of the funds from the sale of the Calendars will go to the Rumcar Archive Project.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: 2017 Rumcar News Calendar - The Best of Poll Position Cartoons
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:11:03 PM »
Dear Readers

The first batch of Calendars were sold at the National Microcar Rally last weekend. Whilst there are plenty, once they have gone, they have gone.
Remember all funds will be put into the Rumcar Archive project.

£6 plus postage will help the project enormously.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: 2017 Rumcar News Calendar - The Best of Poll Position Cartoons
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
RUMCAR NEWS dropped arrived in my letter box this morning.  Another good read, thank you very much
Chris and to all of you who supported him with articles.  I know Chris is very grateful for all your contributions especially as he is doing so many other things for RUMCARS behind the scenes now that I am doing so little.  It is good for us to have a variety of contributors rather than Chris having to research  items himself. Many hands make light work and I am sure will help RUMCARS to continue for many more years.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars