Author Topic: Rumcar News 130  (Read 949 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 130
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:50:22 PM »
It has been a bit of a scramble to get the latest issue of Rumcar News finished, so that I can bring copies along to the National.

All of the posted and email copies of RCN 130 will be sent out on Tuesday 13 September 2016.

This issue is another issue that all concerned should be proud of.

We have the second part of the Unicar restoration. The Atomo. Another chapter in the history of the Frisky. A brief history of Sharps Commercials. The Zundapp Sports Coupe. LED head light bulbs. Midwest Microcar Museum. Velam TA6 and all the regular magazine articles.

In total 14 people have contributed their time and expertees to writing and supplying images and information to make up this issue.  Thank you to them all.

If you are not a subscriber to Rumcar News, and wish to do so, I will have magazine packs ready at the National which you can have in exchange for a subscription Fee.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Rumcar News 130
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:05:38 PM »
Dear Rumcar Readers

I am pleased to inform you that all copies of Rumcar News have been sent out and off across the world. I am also informed that some of you have read it from cover to cover already.

The final issue of the year will be out in Mid December 2016.

If you would like to contribute to the next issue, please remember it should be with me well before 15 November.

Happy reading

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

super-se7en (Malc Dudley)

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
Re: Rumcar News 130
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 02:12:36 PM »
One of the best Rumcars i have read, with history and information on every page.
The bond article was very informative.