Author Topic: My old Peka  (Read 2803 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
My old Peka
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:38:15 AM »
My old, worn out, Peka is for sale again. By Ben Fleet, only just up the road Bob. Pure Essex on wheels, whoops, that gives the game away.

Seriously though. While it is a big restoration, it is probably the only one surviving and pretty much the only opposition to a Puck that matches the style of the period. It can be towed by such cars as BMW 600, Trabbi 600, Fiat 500 as well as A35, Beetles and such. I would love it to be saved as it belonged to the great eccentric Captain Seddon of heated motorcycle clothing and other inventions. It is a bit of history which might just be worth a lot of money done, but I would not put that forwards a reason to do it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-rare-Cla ... 2017815452
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: My old Peka
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »
Dear Al

Your link and the ebay reference number and the term Peka produce no products on ebay.  Me thinks we need a more accurate description/link

Chris Thomas

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster

ArthurVR

• Just Starting
    • Vr store
Re: My old Peka
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »
You can also change the link and make it shorter on bitly