Author Topic: Rumcar news 131  (Read 429 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar news 131
« on: December 11, 2016, 10:08:09 PM »
Dear Rumcar News Readers

The latest issue of Rumcar News has been sent out in the post on Friday Afternoon and all of the digital issues were sent out this evening, so on Monday morning they should be arriving in your post box, Email In box or on your door mats, ready to read.

As always in this issue, on page 7, I have provided all the details for subscribers to re-subscribe for 2017. I will post the details for new Rumcar News readers who wish to see what they are missing on another topic.

Meanwhile  I hope all of our readers have a good Christmas and New Year.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:30:35 PM by Chris Thomas »

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Rumcar news 131
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:33:14 AM »
My copy of RUMCAR News arrived on Monday.  Congratulations Chris on another bumper issue produced I know this quarter under very trying circumstances whilst you were inundated by your own day job. Well done to all those who supported you with articles, it was good to so many new names in the bye lines.  Once I have got Christmas under control (!) I look forward to being able to settling down and having a nice quiet read.  As things are going at the moment that won't be until New Year's Day.
I hope all of you manage to have a really good Christmas followed by happy and successful New Year.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
Re: Rumcar news 131
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 07:44:40 AM »
got it !!! thank you ...
 the bisbi staff is very happy to read 3 pages about our event !
for those who missed  it , some 1800 pics of this edition , here on the official website  :http://www.aero-jean-do.com/bisbi-2016
thank you for visiting
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 29-31 august 2014 : ISETTA ( all models ) special edition !!