Author Topic: Yet another gem on Ebay  (Read 3897 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Yet another gem on Ebay
« on: March 19, 2006, 01:24:25 PM »
 FRISKY SPORT 328cc Micro Car c Berkeley & Messerschmitt
Totally original museum piece; THE ONLY ONE EVER MADE!! Item number: 4623537055

I am not too sure how many of his claims are true, I am waiting for John  Meadows to verify the details for me.  Its jolly expensive any way
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

mangoman

• Just Starting
Re: Yet another gem on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 10:19:52 AM »
Jean; nice little website you have here!

I have to own up as the culprit on the eBay Frsky sale.

I have been talking to John Meadows about it and amended the entry as per the information provided by him and others from all over the world!
Strangely, the contentious bits, (Le Mans, only 3 wheel Frisky Sport, and so on came from notes that I made after meeting him at Ascot back in the mid 1970's and looking through the scrap book of pictures, so I am a little confused over this, but changed it all anyway to be as honest as possible).

Just so your members know, the car is genuinely original, but very late and John thinks it must have been bult in Kent. It has a different dash and front suspension apparantly from what it "should" have. I don't know, it is what it is!

It was going to go to an overseas collection, but I am not sure now if the deal is going ahead so stuck it eBay because of the free listing at the agreed sale price. Hope this clarifies the situation for your records.