Author Topic: Rumcar News 132  (Read 744 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 132
« on: January 22, 2017, 08:50:49 PM »
Dear Rumcar News readers and contributors

The next editorial deadline is 15 February, which is only 3 weeks away.
 If you have anything for the magazine may I have it before that date as that gives me a week to write articles for the pages that are blank.

The last issue was a great success for no better reason than we had some new people contributing. Which only goes to show that Rumcar News and Rumcar Forum followers are the experts and have much to contribute.

Keep it coming in

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Rumcar News 132
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:39:04 PM »
Dear Rumcar News Readers

We are about half way between issues of Rumcar news and I have counted up that only one third of subscribers have renewed for 2017. To allow me to print the right number of copies I need to know exact numbers.

If you have not re-subscribed for 2017, and you know who you are, then please do so in the next few weeks, and guarantee getting your regular dose of microcar reading.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:21:52 AM »
Dear Rumcar News Readers

The last of the printed copies will be sent off in the post today, so some may arrive through your letter box tomorrow (Wednesday 15 March) and the rest in the days to follow. Those of you the other side of the wold should get them by the end of the month.

For digital subscribers the digital copy went off this morning and you will be able to download now.

As usual there is 32 packed pages of articles and images of what we like. including the Vespa Electtrocar, Microlino, Opperman Unicar, Powerdrive, Mini Comtesse, and Podride. Along with the regular items on AC, Frisky, exhibition, Museum, events, Book review, and sales.

The most important news is our plans for Rumcar for the year ahead.

Happy reading

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »
No sign of mine yet , have I lapsed I wonder ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 06:31:50 PM »
Yes Richard, I think you must have forgotten your renewal because I cannot see it on my list.  Chris is away for a few days but send the subscription to him as per the reminder on page 7 of the Winter edition of RUMCAR NEWS  and I am sure it will be in the post as soon as he returns.   You are missing a good read, and information about lots new and exciting changes afoot! Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 08:18:24 PM »
Dear Richard

I can confirm all that Jean has said plus I sent an email reminder to you and others on 12 Feb 2017. It may have ended up in your spam file. Have a look.

It is never too late to subscribe.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News