Author Topic: Rumcar News 134  (Read 145 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 134
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:59:13 AM »
Dear Rumcar News Readers

Due to some problems with the digital printing machine issue 134 was not sent out until Friday afternoon 15 September 2017. This means you should be receiving your copy through the post any day next week 18-23 September 2017.

The digital issues will be sent out just as soon as I have finished this message.

Another issue packed full of your usual mix of the unusual and the interesting in the Microcar world.

The next editorial deadline will be 15 November (only 9 weeks away) If you have anything interesting I can add to the next issue. Please send it in as you are the experts.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Rumcar News 134
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 01:41:55 PM »
The copies of the magazine arrived on our doorstep on Monday midday.  One for me, one for the Hammond Colllection and one for the archive.  I have not had time to read it through from cover to cover yet but there are some very interesting articles in it.  As Chris says the Winter issue  deadline of November 15th will be upon us before we know it, so please support our editor and put pen to paper now.  I know he feels his by-line appears on far too many pages.  So many of you have interesting stories to relate and if you don't think your prose is good enough to print, Chris is an extremely good editor and is adept at producing an article from the bare bones and some pictures.  It's your magazine, please let's hear from you.  Thanks Chris, another great issue, I can't beleive the miles you travel to cover all these events.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars