Author Topic: Rumcar News issue 135  (Read 344 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News issue 135
« on: December 15, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »
Hi All

I am pleased to tell you that all of the printed copies went off in the post yesterday ( 14December 2017) along with the digital copies to subscribers, Clubs and other magazines should get their digital copies in the next few days.

I hope you enjoy the latest items, and hope that you all renew your subscription for 2018, see page 7.

Looking back to my first issue (107) I think the look and content of the magazine has improved a lot. As always there is so much that has never been written about and needs to be written, and I can only do it with your help.

Have a good Christmas and News Year and I look forward to hearing from you all in 2018.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News editor 

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Rumcar News issue 135
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:31:38 PM »
I received my copy,  thanks Chris for another cracking edition.  I have not managed to read every word yet, Christmas  preparations are getting in th way. Please send your renewals in right away, they tend to get forgotten after the festivities until you suddenly realise  you not received a copy for a long time ! They makea good Christmas present for a friend too.  The magazine is our main source of income, so please support us with your subscriptions, I am sure you will find it is always a good read with something to interest most people.  Chris always welcomes contributions if your interest is not covered too.

On a personal note I would like to thank everyone for all  your good wishes.  I am pleased  to be back home again  making  a slow recovery under the watchful eye of a caring family.  We all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a successful New Year.
Keep Bubbling! 

Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars