Author Topic: Rumcar News 2018  (Read 4100 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 2018
« on: February 25, 2018, 06:35:56 PM »
Dear Rumcar followers

I am about to send the spring issue of Rumcar News for 2018 off to the printers and I need to tell them how many copies to print. To do this I need to know who has subscribed for 2018. If you wish to receive a copy of Rumcar News in 2018, may I suggest you do so as soon as possible.

For those of you who subscribed last year you will find the subscription details on page 7 of the last issue ( winter 2017)
For those of you who wish to subscribe via Paypal, click on the www.Rumcars.org link on this page and follow the link to the subscription page.

If anybody is new to Rumcar and wants to know more about subscribing to the magazine please email me at chris@rumcars.org.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Si Bally

• Just Starting
Re: Rumcar News 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
Hi - Is Rumcar News available in a downloadable 'soft copy" version?

Many thanks

Simon Balistrari

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 05:21:41 PM »
Yes Si , we do  provide e-copies.  For those of you who wish to subscribe via Paypal, click on the www.Rumcars.org link on this page and follow the link to the subscription page.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »
Dear All

We are getting close to the post out date for the spring issue of Rumcar News 2018 and there are some of you that have not yet subscribed, and will miss your copy.

The re-subscribing details are on page 7 of the winter 2017 issue, or alternatively email me and I can send you the details and options available. chris@rumcars.org

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 04:25:48 PM »
Dear Rumcar News Readers

Just to let you all know that all of the digital copies have been sent off along with almost all of the printed copies of Rumcar News. We had a few late subscribers that missed the post last night, and they will be going out later this week.

If you have not subscribed to Rumcar News 2018 it is not too late.

Get your subscription in now.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 11:08:52 AM »
My copy of the magazine arrived in yesterday's post.  What a cracking, diverse issue it is too.  If you don't subscribe you are missing out,  there is something for everyone in this issue. 
Congratulations Chris on all your hardwork,  especially in gaining charitable status for the Archives of Microcars.  Now I am happy to fade into the background content in the knowledge  all  the unique archives donated by Tony Marshall and those Edwin and I have added over the years are in safe hands for future generations to enjoy our hobby  as much as we did.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Carlover08

• Just Starting
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 04:52:03 PM »
Thanks for the news and giving the contact email to know more about subscribing to the magazine.