Author Topic: Argson invalid carriages, electric, into if possible please.  (Read 3973 times)

HighlandFling

• Just Starting
Argson invalid carriages, electric, into if possible please.
« on: August 25, 2018, 12:43:21 AM »
Hello. I have recently bought two Argsons, I'm trying to find out some history about them and could do with some assistance to register them.  I know the registration number of one, but can't see the chassis number, and the other one has a clear chassis number but no registration number!  Are these familiar to anyone?  I have messaged Stuart Cyphus after reading the forum, but I read he no longer is involved with the invalid carriage register?

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Regards David

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Argson invalid carriages, electric, into if possible please.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:10 AM »
Dear David

The Invalid Carriage Register is now run by Simon McKeown and he is the man to ask about your Argsons.

You can contact Simon at info@simon.mvkeown.com

Good luck

Chris Thomas

Barry

• Prolific Poster

HighlandFling

• Just Starting
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 02:08:33 PM »
Cheers Chris, Cheers Barry. Very much appreciated.  Regards David

LightBulbFun

• Just Starting
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »
Hello. I have recently bought two Argsons, I'm trying to find out some history about them and could do with some assistance to register them.  I know the registration number of one, but can't see the chassis number, and the other one has a clear chassis number but no registration number!  Are these familiar to anyone?  I have messaged Stuart Cyphus after reading the forum, but I read he no longer is involved with the invalid carriage register?

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Regards David

I understand im a bit late to the party!

but as a big enthusiast of the British invalid carriage I was wondering what has happened in regards to these 2 Stanley argson Invalid carriages? :)

and if you are still in need of assistance registering them? :)