Author Topic: Larmar FMO 106 (again!)  (Read 355 times)

Bdog507

• Just Starting
    • Stewarts Motorcycles.
Larmar FMO 106 (again!)
« on: February 21, 2019, 07:34:59 AM »
Good morning all.

I've noticed a bit of talk relating to FMO 106 & what may have happened to it after it's sale last year. Well it's still in the UK, & is currently in my workshop undergoing a full restoration.

As it's known to a few of you, both myself & it's owner would be very interested to hear of any of it's history. It's in pretty good order, & has had some relatively recent work, as there's a new piston in the engine. However a lot of it appears to be as it left the factory, or very old at least....Yesterday's gearbox overhaul involved cleaning out some ancient & rather rancid grease! :-)

It should be finished within the next couple of months, & if I can work out how I'll post a couple of pictures of it.

Cheers.

Stewart.

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Larmar FMO 106 (again!)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 10:24:46 AM »
Stewart would you please notify Alastair lauchland (alastair.rumcars@btinternet.com) of your full details so that we may keep our records up to date. Thankyou, Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bdog507

• Just Starting
    • Stewarts Motorcycles.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 09:16:10 AM »
Hi Jean.

I'm actually restoring FMO for a customer of mine. I'll get him to get in touch with Alistair in due course.

Cheers.

Stewart.

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 09:40:29 AM »
Thank you Stewart,  Your customer will find it he gets in touch with Alastair he will have quite a detailed history of  the vehicle as it is already on our Register any this information is available to any current owner free of charge.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars