Author Topic: Dating a William lawful fourgonnette  (Read 3076 times)

Steve M

• Just Starting
Dating a William lawful fourgonnette
« on: February 24, 2019, 10:02:49 AM »
Hi new on here ; looking to find date of car I have above-  chassis no is 12390 & French registration no is 994GT23

Thanks Steve

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Dating a William lawful fourgonnette
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 11:13:19 AM »
First you should put your vehicle on our register by contacting alastair.rumcars@btinternet.com with all your details, then he will be able put you in touch with the person who can help you with the dating issue.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Willam

• Just Starting
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 09:36:23 PM »
From the few registration dates I have collected, you chassis number would seem to be  a 1977 model, from the registration number is was registered in the Creuse in 1978.  I'm guessing it was originally the mustard yellowy colour?
search facebook there's a group there in english and another 2 based in italy, easily to respond rather than being asking if I eat rocks...

Willam

• Just Starting
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 09:19:10 PM »
nobody going to disagree? or thank?  think this forum is dead.

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 10:48:20 AM »
I responded to Steve M giving him the the correct proceedure to get  his car officially dated by the DVLA which I assumed he wanted to do and possibly that is why you received no response.  I don't belleive this Forum is dead but there so many more of corresponding these days it is not so heavily used.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars