Author Topic: RCN 141  (Read 4813 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
RCN 141
« on: June 14, 2019, 11:22:31 AM »
I have received and read RCN141 Summer edition which has been distibuted whilst our Chris, our untiring Editor, is travelling around Europe, taking in the  second new Story rally on his way gathering more interesting articles for the next issue.  I think he must be congratulated on his most recent issue which because I have been without my computer for nearly a week I have been able to read from cover  to cover.
What a diverse selection of articles, and how good it is to see contributions from so many others.  Come everyone reading this give Chris a hand even if it is only an unusual photo with a caption, he does his bit travelling around to events to report on, lets all contribute to the best Microcar Magazine .

Have you received your copy? If not check that you have your 2019 subscription. Above all, please let the Forum know what you think, even if you don't agree with me, say what you want to see in the next issue and if possible provide some copy.  Remember Chris will always to edit it if you are worried your  writing abilities, He always sends you his version for you to approve before going to print and don't forget the pictures.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: RCN 141
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 04:55:09 PM »
Am I to assume that I am the only one to have received the latest RUM CAR NEWS?

I am sure that cannot be true.  If so why are you all so silent, does nobody read the Forum any more? Jean
Jean

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 02:16:55 PM »
Dear Jean

I am back from my travels. In 10 days I managed to see 350+ microcars, mostly German and some that were very rare. Well worth the effort.

In my travels I have seen evidence that readers have received copies of Rumcar News 141 OK. If readers like what they read then they are unlikely to make any comment. If readers do not like what they read they start by complaining and then stop subscribing. In my experience people who subscribed to Rumcar News many years ago and stopped are rediscovering and liking Rumcar News.

The use of the forum is another matter.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 09:13:51 AM »
Welcome home Chris.  you must be exhausted  after your travels I understand it was rather warmer on the Continent.  I think you are to be congratulated and we look forward to the next RCN. Jean
Jean