Author Topic: Ligier for sale  (Read 6275 times)

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Ligier for sale
« on: June 20, 2007, 07:41:10 AM »
A 1982 Ligier JS4GL, 1982, complete and in original condition.  Low mileage - 815km!  Motobecane 49.9cc engine.  Automatic transmission, forward and reverse.   New parts fitted: battery, drive belt, tyres, handbrake cable, air filter.  Transmision and carburettor recently serviced. Good starter and running well.  Owner's manual and many brochures etc.  Some idiot has tried to force the driver's door so there's a minor repair to do.  That would have been a very slow joy-ride!  Located in Belgium, euro1000 firm.  Trailer Ä150 firm. 

Email me - nick_devonport@hotmail.com - for photos and contact details of seller.

Bises a tous
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Ligier for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »
So this isn't your own one then nick?  - You had me worried there for a moment!

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Re: Ligier for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 07:33:52 AM »
No, the Ligier in Belgium wasn't mine, but at that price I'd be tempted to sell!  Any offers?  I quite fancied
the chop-top four-wheeled Arola that was on offer on French eBay recently but I could see golf cart written
all over it...

A new home has been found for the Belgian car so let's home it'll be coming to a rally field over here soon.

Amities
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.