Author Topic: Selling my Argson Electric  (Read 4321 times)

SC15

• Just Starting
Selling my Argson Electric
« on: July 10, 2007, 04:10:54 PM »
I am selling my un-restored and virtually complete 1947 Argson electric powered invalid tricycle, complete with original bill of sale and several early tax discs. Itis basically sound and almost complete. It is on the RUMCars register.

The original manufacturers plate is on the front and I have the original invoice dated 26th March 1947 showing the cost of £246 3s 7d together with the first 1947 tax disc. There are tax discs covering the period 1954 to 1961 and 1967 to 1969. I also have a wiring diagram. It is complete with its tools in a compartment in the floor including a mini grease gun.

It was delivered to the Isle of Wight in 1947 and stayed there until last year when I bought it, intending to fully restore it. There is no V5, but as the original bill of sale is included, along with several original tax discs, it should be quite straightforward to reclaim the registration number from DVLA. (Non transferable I believe)

The frame, mudguards and wheels are all in sound condition and should clean up and repaint well. The seat is in amazing condition considering its age, although the base cushion is missing. The brake linkage is disconnected.

More pictures are on EBay item 160136110283.

Please let me know of any interest. Thank you.