Author Topic: Micromaniacs Microcar Rally at Market Rasen June 9th-11th  (Read 3763 times)

riccalljim

• Just Starting
    • www.micromaniacsclub.co.uk
Micromaniacs Microcar Rally at Market Rasen June 9th-11th
« on: May 09, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »
You are all invited to the latest offering from the Micromaniacs. We are holding our annual ( legendary) rally at Market Rasen Racecourse on 9th-11th June this year.  All Microcars and their owners are invited, as are " microcurious" people, we have a "Social" ;) on the Friday evening ( Undercover in the Racecourse bar), a roadrun out across the flatlands on Lincolnshire on the Saturday with a treasure hunt on the way back, followed by a fun evening again undercover in the racecourse bar area with a free pie and taties meal ( veggie options are available of course) with pud as well, also in the bar area will be " Virtual snail racing" :o which went down a storm last time, the Infamous " Tomquiz" where the right answers are not really relevant  ??? and, special for this year - indoor helicopter flying - no I'm not joking!!!.
Sunday is the "look how shiny mine is" day with Concours prizes and a run out to get the car mucky if you like. Club stands and autojumble - Great fun, on site camping is very reasonable costs but please - bring your own beer!!!! check out the latest developments on www.micromaniacsclub.co.uk or email me!!! see you all there!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 09:18:15 PM by riccalljim »
Bond Mk C, Trabant 601, CZ175 - oh yes and the Da*n Picasso