Author Topic: Scootacars at the NMCR 2007  (Read 24655 times)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: Scootacars at the NMCR 2007
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 07:49:54 PM »
On subject of NMCR myself and Carla had a great time there and enjoyed putting faces to names! Only complaint: if it was a few days longer.....!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

P50

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 08:22:59 PM »
I'd be delighted to learn of the disable spec Scootacars. Especially with regard to how the mech's were fitted and/or modded..

On Stephens car it appears the steering column is canted back more than standard on a special bracket. But it is a late car with no LEP lights from the works.    It may have been changed on all of them?

I wait with baited breath for you piece...

P.S. Stuart, I think you should endevour to get a Scoot. They have such fantastic styling. I didn't get bored following Grants car for 80miles. Perhaps only a TG has a better rear end aspect. (other than some of the hotties from Girls Aloud!!  Ooh err Missus :-*).
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »
For those keenly awaiting the Disabled Scootacar artice, some news. I've had a chat with Stephen (it was indeed him that had the copy of Balkan Roads) and by amazing co-incidence, he has been thinking for quite some time of doing just such an artice for Scootabout, therefore I shall leave this article to him, (in fact I've just given him all the details I have on the things)  as he knows the Scootacar much better than any of us. So what are you waiting for, Scootacar fans? Join the Scootacar Register NOW!!!!  I just have..... 

P50

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 12:55:22 PM »
Now all you need is a Scootacar Stuart!!  (At least it can keep up with town traffic as opposed the the Comtesse...)

Perhaps you can give the latter to your ferret when you get a Hunslet machine?  There was a ropey MK2 for sale at the national.  Any good to you?!!
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini