Author Topic: A publication on sale at last from Stuart Cyphus  (Read 7706 times)

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Re: A publication on sale at last from Stuart Cyphus
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 08:27:50 PM »
Me too Stuart:  How much to PayPal with post?  Ian.
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »
I've just checked worldwide postal prices, and the costs are as follows;

UK, postage FREE

Airmail to Zone One, which includes the USA is £2 extra, so £5 in total for a copy bound to America.

Airmail to Zone Two, which seems to be everywhere else, is £2.50 extra, making £5.50 in total.

American views please note; the Museum of disABILITY History, of Buffalo, New York, had twenty copies from me to sell themselves. They may still have some left if an enquiery is made. Of couse copies can always be purchased direct from me no matter where in the world it is to go to......

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 12:15:41 PM »
Chris, Stuart already knows all about your Elswick on account it is on the Register and Stuart is overseeing that part of the Register.  This is an important point that a lot of people don't realise, each of the sub Registers Peel, AC Petite, Nobel, Goggomobil and Invalid Carriage are off shoots of the main Register but unless the vehicle owners actually complete a Registration form to go on the main Register they are not part of RUMCARS.Thus all vehicles on the main Register are known to the appropriate sub-Register  but not all the vehicles known to the sub-Registers are known to me.  I think it is a very important task of those who are in charge of the sub-Registers should make sure all the known vehicles are actually given registered and given a RUMCAR Number.  Stuart is very conscientious about this and has therefore enhanced our membership and swollen the numbers of subscribers to RUMCAR NEWS, lets hope everyone will follow his lead.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars