Author Topic: Electric moped for sale  (Read 5641 times)

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Electric moped for sale
« on: October 15, 2007, 12:59:57 AM »
Not really a microcar, I know, but one for collectors of oddities:

I'm selling a Solo Electra electric moped.  1970s as far as I know, in need of restoration.  The Bosch 24v electric motor, powered by 2 x 12v batteries, needs changing (or converting to 2 stroke moped power possibly!).  Charger is missing but I've been playing with a couple of traction batteries from a mobility scooter charged by my car charger.  Batteries not included.  Minor damage to plastic body - a couple of cracks and a small section missing, easily rectified with a bit of creative fibreglassing.

It starts on eBay Thursday Oct 18 at 2100 for 10 days.  £100 start, Buy It Now for £200.  Delivery possible at £1 a mile one way or collection from Dover.  I'm going to a VMCC rally in Thame, Oxon, on Sunday 28 Oct so get in quick and I could drop it off on the way there in which case I won't charge for delivery because that's the kind of guy I am!

Bises a tous et toutes.
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.