Author Topic: G wiz  (Read 8084 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
G wiz
« on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:19 PM »
I dont know if anyone else is keeping an eye on how the Riva G wiz electric car is doing but its a vehicle that interests me and I found out today that there is a new club for owners and all interested. I joined their forum and just made sure that they all knew about Rumcars and Rumcar news, extolling the virtues of our great magazine! I wouldnt be suprised if we get a few on the register and maybe a few subscribers. JEAN, do I get brownie pionts??

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: G wiz
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 10:18:55 AM »
Thanks Bob, certainly anyone who spreads the word and extols the virtues of RumCars is entitled to Brownie Points.  Don't forget I have fliers about RUM CAR NEWS and the Register which I am only too pleased to send to people to distribute at rallies etc.  What is the item number of the G wiz on Ebay?  I have missed it soimehow - too busy looking at the Scottish ellectric Scamp.
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 01:26:22 PM »
The Gwiz item number was 4649385157 its finished now, it made about £4,700. Yes the scamp is interesting too.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 09:54:25 PM »
The G-Wiz is becoming a fairly regular sighting in London, as they are congestion charge exempt. They are still a tiny proportion of traffic, but making their presence felt. The original Smart car was more common, but it is good to see a new generation of small cars being used in town, proving that you do not need a huge 4wd or executive barge saloon to get one person slowly around town. I do my part in my Trojan!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

MikeBoxwell

• G-Wiz owner
  • Just Starting
    • G-Wiz Owners Club
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 09:24:16 PM »
Well, thanks to BobbyBubble, I've arrived here courtesy of the G-Wiz Owner's Club web site (forums.g-wiz.org.uk).

I think this is a great site and one that I'll definately be bookmarking!  I've had the opportunity to drive a few microcars over the years.  This afternoon I said goodbye to my Harty Dingwall model 33 so right now I'm microcarless.  My G-Wiz arrives in a few weeks time though, so that'll have to do until something suitably idiosyncratic comes along!