General Category > Additions to the Register

ex-Weiner auction LHD Bond A

(1/1)

richard:
A young man in America  by the name of Mark , a Forum watcher, has been in touch via the forum pm system. He bought the stripped ally LHD 1949 Bond Mk A from the RM auction. We Mk A owners are few and far between and LHD rarer still , I intend helping him find some missing bits. I will also encourage him to contact Alistair at RUM .The car is original and certainly has U.S. Paperwork dating way back. To those interested its A/12/347 ken weger in america also has A/12/361 - very close in numbers and I imagine exported together - I still wonder if mine ,made 2 months earlier , was a demo as it came back to the uk a year or so later.

Bobbydog:
So, you are interested in parting with rare british items to the states then, and you to,d me you didn't do it, shame on you

messerschmitt:

--- Quote from: Bobbydog on September 01, 2013, 05:37:15 PM ---So, you are interested in parting with rare british items to the states then, and you to,d me you didn't do it, shame on you

--- End quote ---
could you kindly put a sock in it, please. It's boring now.

The difference is helping get something back restored rather than doing it purely for profit.

I get it. You perhaps don't.

richard:
The car was exported in 1949 by the factory yes I may be able to find a pair of raydyot headlamps - fitted on many cars/ tractors in the old days - guilty m'lud

Jim Janecek:

--- Quote from: Bobbydog on September 01, 2013, 05:37:15 PM ---So, you are interested in parting with rare british items to the states then, and you to,d me you didn't do it, shame on you

--- End quote ---

BOND started it in the first place back in 1949!
 ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version