Author Topic: Scootacar lights on E-Bay  (Read 3037 times)

Trident

• Quite Chatty
Scootacar lights on E-Bay
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:20 PM »
A pair of Scootacar headlights on E-Bay, item number 130192646304
Smelling salts may be required after looking at the listing, you have been warned  :o
Perhaps the seller took a pill before placing the listing or hit a wrong key on the starting bid or its an early Aprils fool ??

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Scootacar lights on E-Bay
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »
 :o  :o  :o  Gibber, gibber gibber.......  Before I bought the Harding (£450) & the Mini-Comtesse (£900), I'd never paid more than £120 for ANY of my previus forty-eight-ish WHOLE cars!!!!  Now I wish I'd kept half the parts that had came with some of those cars!

Genuine unused Invacar Model 70 seatbelt anyone? Who'll start the bidding at £500?.....

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:43:38 PM »
That is a lot of money! Then again you can spend a lot getting some rusty old ones restored by the time you have had the reflectors redone and the bezels chromed ect. My controversial parcel has been sold to someone who asked me nicely and I'm happy to say that the parts have been reunited with a scootacar.

Dan Rodd

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:07 PM »
well ill be damned,those lights look exactly the same as the one i had on an Excelsior Monarch scooter.im going to dig out some pics,then search for where to get them!Then sell for £200!!! ;D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »
These lights now have had the price reduced to £125.00 Still no bids.