Author Topic: Peel Trident and P50 tool kit  (Read 4227 times)

Trident

• Quite Chatty
Peel Trident and P50 tool kit
« on: September 18, 2007, 09:41:04 AM »

witney44

Re: Peel Trident and P50 tool kit
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 10:01:26 AM »
Coo! I have lots of old spanners like these. I think I will clean them up and call them Peel P50, Isetta, Bond or any other microcar you can name. I have eight plastic storage boxes of the things! ;D  Anyone want a P50 roof rack?  ???  HO-HO-HO   ;D

witney44

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 10:16:51 AM »
Sorry, my mistake. The P50 roof rack turns out to be the base section of a saddle contraption that fitted on the roof to take a companion out for a ride. I think it could also fit an Acoma!  ;D

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 12:58:05 PM »
As you can see on the picture, i got these tools together with my former white P50. One is for the spark plug, and the other is for the wheel nuts. Both tools i kept till now.
Cheers
Ferdi

Dan Rodd

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
In the manual it just says "included between the seats" it doesnt say what it included! All hes done is paint a plug spanner black and found an old spanner of the right size.woop-tee-doo!

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
Personally, I would have though people like Ferdi would be able to tell us stright away if this WASN'T a Peel toolkit. After all, he's had Peels since before you or I were born & he also ran the Peel Register prior to Steve Hurn.

I'm wondering also who the seller is. If its who I think it is  ???. I can vouch for the fact he knows what he's talking about. Only thing is, if it is who I think it is, it is tottaly unheard of for him to selli anything out of his personal collection, much less anything to do with a Peel!!!!

And another thing; Why is it impossible for everyone to have a reasonable conversation about Peels? The moment anything to do with the things pop up, people start getting belligerent.............

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »
As every Peel looks different to another one, so it could be the same with the tool kits as well.
My Trident has no tool box between the seats, but it is a genuine car and as i mentioned some time ago i did restore it.
There was a bloke years ago, telling me the car is a replica, but in the same second he wanted to buy it!
I depents on what you want to believe.