Author Topic: 1929 Triumph Super Seven micro roadster give to best offer Cairns Australia  (Read 3405 times)

zetasports

• Chatty
  • Lightburn Zeta Prototype owner
 :oSadly ihave to give away my Triumph Noddy car I have owned since I was 21 years old as well as my 1960 Lightburn zeta sports prototype 1001 car with doors and very strange Buffalo head painted on the front along with two Messerschmitt TG500 engines, spares, tools spare engines Villiers Boat impeller, suziki 500cc two stroke Microvan,

I have many period tools and accessories from the 1960s and 70s including hundreds of photos and videos of Sports cars and events as I drove a 1952 Triumph TR2 to many club and sports car events in my late teens and twenties.

I am sick and have till xmas to remove my Historic cars and machinery collection so that is why we have three months to plan and complete the project.

I hope you all understand the dissapointment to me to pass this stuff on but as long as we can find a way to finnish and drive the cars I will be happy to assist in helping and sharing the driving experience as it would be nice to pass on knowing my years of effort were complete and the cars will be admired and regularly driven to keep them "Alive" so to speak .

These machines have charicter and presence if they are only painted and assembled before Xmas we could all have a good time just like I was at the Microcar Route 66 tour with the rest of the Microcars on the way to Washington?

My Dyslexia makes it difficult to remember sometimes so please be patient with me but thanks for the chance to try Robin Heath ???

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
OK you are done.
Stop posting a different version of this in every single forum on this site.

I already deleted the one you posted in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section.

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
I really doubt these engines and the car truly exist! Couple of month ago, two Tg engines stored in an old van in Australia were on offer to a mate of me. The bit was 7000 GBP, but there was not even an answer.

Any detail photos ??? Nothing! Instead postings after postings in this forum. This seems very weird to me to be honest !

zetasports

• Chatty
  • Lightburn Zeta Prototype owner
Yes I have the cars and yes if anyone contacts me theyu are welcome to come her and take them away.

Why di you think I am doing this. this is not a joke and this is the only forum I know off.

I sent letters last december if you look back and I have spoken with a number of Messerschmitt owners and contacted a number of Zeta owners here in Australia as well.

Give me a call on 0427187396 or come here to 13 Marvin close White rock cairns and help me take the cars wherever you suggest as they are

Here one in Adelaide in my old bus which is to go to the dump at the end of the year and the other is here in my shed at my rented home in Cairns.

I have hundreds of photos on my Picassa web site and also on youtube.

I welcome constructive comments and you will find that I am genuine as are my vehicles.

If your friend is serious then can he please contact me at robinheath57@live.com or can he contact us through this website as soon as possible to get a solid plan started that we can all understand and follow through with to the driving of them rather than do nothing more tham write emails and stare at photos.

It costs me over $300 per week to maintain my home here in Cairns and I only earn $270 a week on the dole. When I ran out of work last year I nearly lost my home and I have nowhere to take my cars to after here.

Would you rather I do nothing and let it go as too hard ??? ::)