Author Topic: nobel rear lenses ?  (Read 11405 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: nobel rear lenses ?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 05:54:25 PM »
agreed - if the car lights changed and you dont have the right inners there not much help are they  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
not the pics i posted at the beginning of this topic but .....

Found at Beaulieu this weekend two pairs rear PMG lights as fitted to both NOBEL and NOBEL VICKY  these ones do have the chequered reflector centre, these do have the reflective chrome back plates mounting screws etc.  and i think look much nicer than the the Lucas ones now so commonly fitted -  subject to a bit of fettlin  ;) both pairs will be available probably via our friend  E. Bay
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:53:18 PM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 09:16:58 AM »
Very much more characterful as well as suiting the style of the car better. I like them, but I do not have a Nobel any more. What no Unimog headlights to go with them?
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 06:50:21 PM »
Looked everywhere al you must have got the last ones  ;)