General Category > Unusual Microcar Discussion

Who's Who on the forum

<< < (2/12) > >>

Jean:
This is another moderator who thinks this list is a good thing.  Why all the secrecy, are you ashamed of what you write?  Jean

richard:
i was wondering how to expand my profile on the forum i.e. sex, age, interests etc but how do you do this ? whilst looking at other profiles i find that we are not even all listed- never mind known as a real identity. looked for kitty 76 and as of now there is no entry in the members list under that name at all - how come

marcus:
I have no problem revealing my identity to all the fine people here, I am Brian, and so is my wife   (Monty Python)

marcus = Captain Bubble = Marcus de Mowbray

But of course my real name is Tony Blair

Jim Janecek:

--- Quote from: lightweight dickie on May 19, 2010, 08:47:58 PM ---whilst looking at other profiles i find that we are not even all listed- never mind known as a real identity. looked for kitty 76 and as of now there is no entry in the members list under that name at all - how come

--- End quote ---

It would appear that Daniel Rodd aka KITTY76 has rather suddenly decided to leave the forum and delete the account.
That is why you cannot find it by searching. It no longer exists.
(actually it does, all the threads are still there, but KITTY76 is listed as "guest")
I have changed permissions on all accounts so this does not happen again.
This also prevents problems if someone gets on your computer and deletes your account for fun.
If someone really has a good reason to delete their account , ask and it can be done.
alternatively if someone thinks leaving and being able to delete their account is a good idea, please let me know.

richard:
the plot thickens. so how many posts can a "guest "make ? would have thought guests may read but not not post . wrong ?  thanks jim i tried to message you direct but couldnt. how do i post more details on my profile.and if poss could you email that picture of me wearing the brutsch sweatshirt ? would love a copy i must have met you at Story then , what do you look like ?cheers from this sde of the pond

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version