Author Topic: Peelnut's Messerschmitt  (Read 2830 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Peelnut's Messerschmitt
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »
Do I want it again? I think I have had this car three times over the years. However it left in good order and the engine pulled well. I think its condition is due to fiddling about in an attempt to 'uprate to none standard' rather than then to a malfunction. So self inflicted by previous owners. Anyone wanting a car to run could do well taking this on, go and have a look.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Axiam

• Occasional
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 03:25:28 PM »
Must av been a good un if you've had it 3 times.  What about a 4th for old times sake  ;)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
Must av been a good un if you've had it 3 times.  What about a 4th for old times sake  ;)

Do not think I was not tempted. I need less stuff not more, even though I can have this car sorted and on the road in a week and probably make a few quid selling from selling it on.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »
What happened about your recent Messerschmitt garage clearance Al?

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 12:47:21 PM »
Not done it yet. More important work had to be done. I still have to freeze my bits off in the shed sorting stuff out Meeserschmitts and now the Manatou tractor is in the way for the winter. Still it has to be done before spring as I need to get my other big shed cleared out and a load of stuff scrapped or sold from that. Breath easier without all the stuff and I can have the fun of reusing the money.