Author Topic: As new KR200 for only £3000 - Schmitt price crash?  (Read 10485 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: As new KR200 for only £3000 - Schmitt price crash?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
Dear Bob

What is the story about the buried peels in Effing Forrest. How many, when, why, and where?

Chris Thomas

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »
back to the schmitt praps plain red jonathon - i dont fancy this one duo tone  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 05:21:14 PM »
Hmm that Mochet looks better all the time!

Seriously, I think the mochet was worse, or the same.

Really, the chassis on the Mochet was worse then this one. This chassis is complete, on the Mochet it was haf missing!

This has a good ish ali frame, dome is saveably even if it has a hole in it, door seems saveable, just a few new panels, but main bit is there.

The Mochet really was bad, believe me!
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 07:25:57 PM »
I really dont know Chris, its just something I heard banded about years ago, may be Perry knows. Are you thinking of a future article for RCN?  ps, your spelling is deteriorating Chris!  :D :D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 07:38:47 PM »
dont start me on the spelling again  :-X fiberglass bob ? pots and kettles eh bob  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
Dear Bob

My brother was a teacher in a school for criminally mal-adjusted kids in East London and they had a strict code that there was to be no swearing on the school premises, so once a week they bundled all the kids into the school minibus and took them out to what they called Effing Forest where they were taken to a remote spot and allowed half an hour to swear as much as they wanted before being taken back to the school. So now I allways call it Effing Forest.

Chris Thomas

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »
Just touching on dowsing again. I understand it fails on predicting as in lottery winning numbers etc. I can expand on a scientific theory if anyone is that interested. No spooks, ghoulies etc. involved. This would go along with the item being searched for having to exist - or not, if you are looking for negative confirmation. Glad there is a fellow dowser on forum, I sense some experimentation might be conducted time allowing.

Not heard of Epping Peels but could give it a go. I can also report that dowsing does not do quality control in a search unless specifically targeted so I could be finding a lot of crap like the £3k Schmitt! Then again at £3k it looks like a darn good little earner! I think this a restoration to far though I accept anything can be restored. As parts it has to be too much bunts doesn't it? Ebay may once again surprise us.

Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 09:02:21 PM »
 For all those interested in dowsing/divining & all its co-relations, I recommend anyone to study the works of T.C. Lethbridge, particularly The Power of the Pendulum and Ghost and Divining Rod.  You will not see this world or the other in quite the same light again & nor will you ever mess around with a pentagram after either!    Nothing to do with microcars I know, but it boarders on other subjects which I follow.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »
Dear Bob

My brother was a teacher in a school for criminally mal-adjusted kids in East London and they had a strict code that there was to be no swearing on the school premises, so once a week they bundled all the kids into the school minibus and took them out to what they called Effing Forest where they were taken to a remote spot and allowed half an hour to swear as much as they wanted before being taken back to the school. So now I allways call it Effing Forest.

Chris Thomas
Ah! I did wonder.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:20:05 PM by Bob Purton »

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 09:07:59 AM »
I really dont know Chris, its just something I heard banded about years ago, may be Perry knows. Are you thinking of a future article for RCN?  ps, your spelling is deteriorating Chris!  :D :D

He has the same sympton as me, dyslexic fingers ;)
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi