Author Topic: A message to the invalid_carriage_institute  (Read 3138 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
A message to the invalid_carriage_institute
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »
 Now look, whoever it is who's trading under the name of the invalid_carriage_institue on eBay, will you stop farting around with my bids on cetrain things. You did it with the Bob Dobie conveyance handbooks last year and now you're doing it with this Mini Comtesse range brousure. Its clear what you're doing, you're pushing the bids in each case to just under my maximum, thus trying to make me pay over the odds for the items I want. You might think its funny, but I don't think it is. Conterey to some belifs, I DON't have much money to fling around on things, so the last I need is some pillock whos also supposed to be a micro fan making things all the harder for me.

Also, you might think the invalid_carriage_institue name is amusing, but I've worked hard under the Invalid Carriage Register name for almost a decade now to get these vehicles where they are today. To be quite frank, you ARE undermineing what I've done and what I'm doing. I've been messed around quite enough in other persuits in my life before now and I'm certainly not going to put up with it in the micro world.  Think on it whoever you are, and GROW UP A BIT around here!

Look at the bid history;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140215198917&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=004
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:18:27 PM by Stuart Cyphus »

Jawmedead

Re: A message to the invalid_carriage_institute
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
There is a sick punk out there Stuart. Could it be the same git who took over the kr200 name on this forum. Who ever it is must be a damn jealous person trying to upset folks. Rob D.

karonut

• Occasional
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 07:47:17 PM »
I can definitelly say that is not me Stuart as I am the one selling these items and I have a few others which I have not put on yet (contact me).  I am using this ebay account because these items are not mine and are those of a friend doing it this way helps me keep my sales and purchases separate for my friends.

I hope that you can find this person. 

My own Ebay account is MRB170
The second account which I sell my friends items is Tandem-Seating.

Colin
1960 Messerschmitt KR200, 1957 Messerschmitt KR200, 1961 Messerschmitt KR200 Sport.

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:46 PM »
Hello Colin, never fear, we all know its NOT you doing the messing about. In fact I'm quite pleased with myself at the moment, becuse a couple of days ago I suddenley rembered who you were at the National  ;D (no offence infered by that, I'm hopeless in rembering faces) You were the chap with the red Messerschmitt 382 HAU who passed comment on my Comtesse's plate being KAU 724N, (also a Leicester number) arn't you. I knew I'd place you in the end.....

karonut

• Occasional
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 08:55:25 AM »
Yes that's me Stuart

*AU is a Nottingham city number as opposed to a Nottinghamshire county number

Colin

1960 Messerschmitt KR200, 1957 Messerschmitt KR200, 1961 Messerschmitt KR200 Sport.