Author Topic: introducing myself to little big wolrd of bubblecars  (Read 2493 times)

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
introducing myself to little big wolrd of bubblecars
« on: April 11, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »
hello everybody,
let me introduce myself now.
my name is Jean-Do( my true last name !),my wife , Jacotte , vintage french scooters & bubblecars addicts (with 1970 as a frontier ....)
we own now ????....about just more than 40 scooters and some microcars .As we are on Bubbles forum ; our cars are nice original condition 1960Vespa 400 luxe second series;1956 CmY Mochet , 1957 isetta velam ( needs restoration)
my best piece ?? the one i haven't yet !!! the " Inter" ownership's dream has been true during 13 hours .....will it be one day more than a dream ???.....
my job is sign painter-pinstriper (see wbsite) and now, i'm president of a bubblecars & scooters club, located in south burgundy ( THE famous french wine !). with friends ,we are planning the first FRENCH national bubblecars rally , on 30-31 th of august 2008.
don't worry, all infos we'll be online next week !may be it will be time to meet all of us !
thank you for accept us here
regards
jacotte & jean-do

"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: introducing myself to little big world of bubblecars
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »
Welcome to the RUM cars forum Jean and Jacotte, its good to have you aboard although we have already spoken a few times about Inters. Your cars look great but the isetta looks a little unhappy! Tell me, is your Mochet a 175 or 125? With gyrostarter of without? I look forward to hearing more details of the rally, I hope to be there so long as it isn't too far away. Best wishes, Bob Purton.

inacoma

Re: introducing myself to little big wolrd of bubblecars
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »
Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Great collection of scooters.

Love your cars too

john