Author Topic: Dream Garage.  (Read 3165 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Dream Garage.
« on: April 06, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »
Hi all. An unsolicited copy of Classic car mart arrived in the post the other day and much to my surprise there was an article about my Inter inside! I suspect that Richard Dredge sent it in but without telling me! Anyway, to cut a long story short I won a prize for the piece. Its a book called "DREAM GARAGES" by Kris Palmer and features various peoples collections of cars and bikes, its a nice big glossy book but the thing is a lot of the stuff is American and as most of you know I hate American cars with a passion. A strange prize indeed for a microcar enthusiast! I was going to put it on ebay but then thought there may be someone on the forum with broader tastes than my own. There are two copies on ebay at the moment , one for £27 the other £34 but if anyone is interested its there's for £10.00. Brand new in original packaging just as it arrived. If you want to know more let me know.    Bob
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:09:38 PM by Bob Purton »

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Dream Garage.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »
Dear Bob

I have another idea. The Rumcar Celebration Weekend committee is looking for prizes to be presented to the Raffle organizer, and your book would be an ideal raffle prize.

You could kill two birds with one book.

Chris Thomas

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Dream Garage.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
Chris. Was you thinking of donating your remaining copies of the Charles Mochet book for this purpose?