Author Topic: Rare prototype Frisky sport 3 wheeler Ebay.  (Read 6391 times)

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
Re: Rare prototype Frisky sport 3 wheeler Ebay.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 04:43:23 AM »
for those just tuning in...the first post in this thread (by Dan Rodd) was made in 2006 so his link will not go to a valid eBay listing for comparison.
eBay only keeps listings for around 90 days.

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »
The car featuring in the original Dan Rod post was not the present vehicle on offer on eBay, but a Frisky Family 3 Mk1 chassis on a Mk2 body with mini doors and a Frisky Sport badge.

The present car looks like another anomaly from the 'build yourself a Frisky era', with some incorrect bits and pieces. It appears to be an F3 with Sport body. F3 rear end? Or glassed over wheel arches of a Sport? The vendor states it has documentation though god knows what it's registered as.

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »
The recent Frisky on ebay is a Family three chassis, a bare Sport Shell and also he has a family 3 shell the items are not related to each other and there are no  documents for them The chassis has a chassiss no and is on the register. it could be used with the F3 body as they are both 1959 Frisky family three.

The other car advertised some while ago was a "build your self a Frisky" car very non original, but the chassiss no and front suspension confirms it is a Frisky Family three mark 2.

John

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:26 AM »
Hi John, welcome aboard I see you taken the plunge and joined us on the forum, well I almost got the description of the previous grey anomaly right. Never new it was all Mk2. I was tempted by the recent body shell, though the price was a little strong, I guess it's a good thing as my intentions were to chop it up to rework my coupe roof.

Mike (red coupe too many photos)