Author Topic: best wishes  (Read 2621 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
best wishes
« on: May 09, 2010, 02:59:03 PM »
hi all
many thanks for the best wishes sent my way recently after my stroke. recovering fine now thanks but a job in sales and driving over a thousand miles every week covering all the north including all of scotlandis not condusive to an easy life is it - i am based on merseyside !i have just joined the forum to find out what all you lot are up to and am already pleased to find the tunnocks tea cake slot - another model of theres is the caramel wafer neglect this at your peril !looking forward to boring you all with queries and questions re my 4 micros - Bond A 1949, Bond G 1965, Gordon 1954, Brutsch Pfeil 1956. and believe me i have many more questions than answers. HI TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE   
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: best wishes
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »
oops sorry jim will have to move it. sorry jim wont do it again
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »
Hi Richard, Welcome to the Forum its good to know that you can keep in touch with us  all even it you can't travel too far at the moment. Please accept Andrew's and my good wsihes too for a complete recovery.  Our Gordon, as you may have seen, is well on its way to completion now, only some wiring  to be done and some seating to be made.  Did you do your own seats or did you have them made? All the very best   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 10:26:21 PM »
hi jean

i always had them and the millboard panels for interior i could photograph them for you but would never figure out how to submit photos . a real technophobe me

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »
That makes two of us - there is always snail mail !!  Seriously, it would be a great help to have some patterns we have absoutely nothing . You can contact me direct on jean@rumcars.org if you want.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »
hi jean
patterns and maybe even photos on the way shortly . the millboard panels , 3 of them body coloured, screw with self tappers and cup washers to the places obvious when you see the panels. did you know this ?