Author Topic: One carefull owner!  (Read 7331 times)

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
Re: One carefull owner!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »
And you may be bang on too.
 Although it could also be viewed as a case of the chicken before the egg, as I am a very excited  expectant father of a Trident  body shell with dome and metal kit from none other than the master of creation- Andy Carter.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »
Sorry Al, I cant help myself. Just returned from a really good old ride out in Thumper, boy is she going well now!     I'm so glad I don't own a motorcaravan! Ho Ho!! As for the bed wetting, funny you should mention that as  I'm trying out those special pants as we speak! ;D ;D   "As RUM as the rest of us? " I'm trying to think of what that might stand for, any alternative definitions anyone?

Really unorthodox mopedrider? Right upperty moaner? 

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 08:27:46 AM »
I'm trying out those special pants as we speak! ;D ;D   "

I keep on at Stuart to offer these as monogramed ICR regalia but he is very reluctant.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 08:37:31 AM »
And you may be bang on too.
 Although it could also be viewed as a case of the chicken before the egg, as I am a very excited  expectant father of a Trident  body shell with dome and metal kit from none other than the master of creation- Andy Carter.

See I told you. Let that brain loose and you buy stuff that is weird. Or is it the other way round. Who cares, freedom of spirit is recommended.
I like it, Andy Carter - Master of Creation. 'and on the seventh day he rested. And he did feast upon bottled beer and olives as he looked into the garden of Eden and saw that it was good after nipping out to Newark Autojumble.'
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

blob

• Prolific Poster