Author Topic: The Frisky web site  (Read 3782 times)

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
The Frisky web site
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »
First a quick apology for the lack of a Frisky page in the next RumCars, I am afraid that circumstances are ganging up on me at the moment, please don't be too heartbroken!.

To ease the pain (!) there are some new pages on the web site www.meadowsfrisky.co.uk
A background on Keith Peckmore has been added to the People section and three new pages
under "Events" that I hope you will enjoy.

I have recently sorted out some "how to build yourself a Frisky" instructions that were supplied towards the end to those poor souls mad enough to attempt it
 I don't guarantee them  but if you want a copy to help with you Frisky let me know what you have and your email address and I'll send you one.

John

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: The Frisky web site
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
Great stuff John, looking great!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »
Hi John,

Website is looking great, thats all that counts :)

This is the picture I saw a while back, what made me think there was a mold cast. http://www.meadowsfrisky.co.uk/userimages/LU%20burford%201980.jpg

If you need any help with the website, I am willing to help the odd bit, I see you use Mr Site, I think its similar to what I use (Weebly.com)

I can maybe help you with the links page, it should be done in 2 columns to be aligned. I done the same problem before, you're not the only one ;)
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »
Thanks Johnathan that's very good of you. I have "dumped" the problem on my son who is a lot more savvy on computers and web stuff than I am but I may yet come back and take you up on your offer!

That picture was taken by me at Burford in 1980 about a month after we had (literally) dug it out of the swamp at Petbow.
That Burford meet was the last time I saw Malcolm Dudley (your Dad will probably know him), last Thursday I was having a cup of tea with him in our Kitchen, he is now restoring a Frisky. Funny old world this microcar one, goes round and round in large circles.

Glad your enjoying the website, its a long slog for a one finger typist like me but worth it in the long run.
regards
John

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 10:59:37 AM »
Thanks Johnathan that's very good of you. I have "dumped" the problem on my son who is a lot more savvy on computers and web stuff than I am but I may yet come back and take you up on your offer!

That picture was taken by me at Burford in 1980 about a month after we had (literally) dug it out of the swamp at Petbow.
That Burford meet was the last time I saw Malcolm Dudley (your Dad will probably know him), last Thursday I was having a cup of tea with him in our Kitchen, he is now restoring a Frisky. Funny old world this microcar one, goes round and round in large circles.

Glad your enjoying the website, its a long slog for a one finger typist like me but worth it in the long run.
regards
John

Lets hope one day someone digs up the Nobels that were buried next to a motorway! (well, its a rumor, but lets hope its true!)
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:01:30 AM »
Send for Tony Robinson.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 05:24:55 PM »
i have a cunning plan ......... :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977