Author Topic: Oh Dear....  (Read 1986 times)

DrewS

• Chatty
  • Young(ish!!) Micro fan
Oh Dear....
« on: May 06, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »
Another not so nice schmitt on eBay located in south Africa... either the exchange rate is very high or its overpriced..... and what have they done to it... welded the O/S upper panel in place and deseamed it? also i don't like the amount of fresh air that you can see under the canopy on the N/S!!! and those front wheels seem to be inclined inwards at the top rather than outwards!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Messerschmitt-KR200-/170837211403?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27c6b0f90b#ht_500wt_1413
Late 63' Tiger Nose Schmitt pilot (In need of some TLC) 2004 Smart Roadster wearer (Yes it is a microcar at 698cc!! - Sadly Gone :-( ) Fiat 500 Owner (Tempremental, Poorly Built and with a wiring loom made of chewing gum and Spaghetti!!) and future Isetta or Trojan Owner ( As pocket money permits!!!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Oh Dear....
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:54:20 AM »
Nothing like lots of pictures and a detailed description is there? Do I sense a scammer? Looks very like a car I had some years ago which was then reworked into something quite nice after the vendor failed to sell it from Blackburn if memory serves. Cannot recall pics so might be legite
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs