Author Topic: 9E dynastart engine for sale on ebay  (Read 8446 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: 9E dynastart engine for sale on ebay
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
Much like that other famous Welsh boxer Sugar "di " abetes. :D

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: 9E dynastart engine for sale on ebay
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
[quote author=Big Al link=topic=3544.msg25195#msg25195 date=1353401877

You will be pleased therefore I left my recent auction to the end despite an offer prior to the end. We will see if the deal is completed in a timely manner to the full auction hammer deal. It will be a novelty on a 'car', if this lot can be called such. 

[/quote]

And as I could have predicted the Essex based winning 'buyer' has now dropped out of the deal having not taken full advantage of access to pictures nor understood the description. Not the least bit interested in the parts, which is what was for sale really. This is why I tend to sell stuff to a serious buyer, should he make himself known, during auctions. Otherwise it wastes time, money and space on numpties and bargain hunters, who win the bid to secure sniffing rights full in the knowledge that they will not be forced to go through with the purchase, if it does not suit them.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs