Author Topic: spatz / victoria 250 / burgfalke owners club Germany ?  (Read 4267 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
spatz / victoria 250 / burgfalke owners club Germany ?
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
could any of our German members help please ? could you tell me ? i used to know of such a club and wish to contact them again . as they have the same origins , in the Bruetsch Spatz , as my Bruetsch Pfeil . i believe they share the same basic dimensions and wondered whether items such as side trim ,tonneau covers, seats mats etc. were available . please  help if you can - all you Bruetsch enthusiasts  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: spatz / victoria 250 / burgfalke owners club Germany ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 09:24:36 PM »
the victoria 250
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:48:26 AM »
Couldn't find a specific club, but perhaps this place might be able to point you in the right direction. The shop lists the Spatz and the Victoria 250, but doesn't show any parts available for them. There is a forum though.
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:49:32 AM »
I suppose I should post the link as well!

http://www.victoria-oldtimer.de/
Malcolm

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 07:11:12 AM »
Thanks that awfully difficult blue screen rings a bell. I think all references to spatz are for a moped by that name and victoria 250 to the motorcycle. None of this will apply to the cars of these names. The 250 engine will be common to some of the cars but not mine which has  a  lloyd car engine. perhaps could ask on the forum though .
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:17:32 PM by lightweight dickie »

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 08:08:54 AM »
Is it possible to read this website and gain some information of should we completely ignore it?
Clearly he sees history from a different angle.

http://www.germanmotorcycles.cl/Victoria/Victoriacoments.html

I am trying to decide whether or not to remove all trace of him from my files.
I can read between the lines of his rants but is it better to remove him altogether.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
up to you barry ! his information all looks impressive but the few cars i know much of , the Bruetsch , is severely compromised by his section referring to The Tourette where he appears to be way off the mark . admittedly period write up's appear unclear on this as well though .

i have now refound FREUNDESKREIS SPATZ VICTORIA with an email address  which they did not have last time i was in touch with them - how time moves on . unfortunately Herr Hoegner the contact speaks no english , and i no german , but he used to show my letters to a friend who translated for him . i shall approach him again .

Thanks

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 10:00:39 AM »
Although try this page please.

http://www.motor-klassik.de/club/victoria-spatz-freundeskreis-1109376.html

They might be able of help!

Ferdi

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 10:04:58 AM »
thank you ferdi . that is Horst Hoegner's business address he uses for the club as well - i recognise it .i have emailed him

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 07:40:44 PM »
Thanks that awfully difficult blue screen rings a bell. I think all references to spatz are for a moped by that name and victoria 250 to the motorcycle. None of this will apply to the cars of these names. The 250 engine will be common to some of the cars but not mine which has  a  lloyd car engine. perhaps could ask on the forum though .

On the shop page they've got the Spatz and Victoria 250 listed under Victoria Kleinwagen (little car), but looks like you might have got a better lead.

http://www.victoria-oldtimer.de/webshop/index.php?cat=c589_Victoria-Kleinwagen.html
Malcolm

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:13 PM »
My email to horst in pidgin english was obviously so good that I got a reply in german which Now I can't understand  :D i emailed again  :) to try and explain
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:42:50 PM by lightweight dickie »