Author Topic: Invacar mauals on ebay.  (Read 19360 times)

witney44

Re: Invacar mauals on ebay.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE. I think we need the white van!  ;D

P50

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
I'm even more scared and confused than I was before?!!!!   :P
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

witney44

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 11:16:55 PM »
Second white van needed! ;D

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »
Sorry mates, never did hear there was a white van built by Peel engineering.Must be a prototyp!!!
Oh my god, we are all going mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ??? ??? ???
But at least, don't get me wrong, it 's all for fun  :D

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »
.... and look at my thumpnail picture, mates. This P50 is white, but ain't a van.
Whatsoever,no offence meant, mates  :-\
Cheer

witney44

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
Hi, I don't think any one will take offence, some might take a gate though. Sorry, an old English joke?! ::)
As I have always said you have to me Mad to like Microcars. Men in white coats, white vans and straight jackets, (they can help to stop your hands getting dirty), all needed at some stage in a Bubblecar owner's life. Only joking chaps. I hope others like the leg pulling. It makes me laugh. Isn't that what owning, driving and chatting about our cars is all about, Having fun?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:44:26 AM by witney44 »

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 06:56:55 PM »
Hi chaps

Stuart, I have a couple of chassis plates for AC conveyances and an old style
V5 for NPJ 340D, a Model 67 AC Acedes which passed through my hands a
couple of years ago.  Would you be interested in copies for your records?

Regards,
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Trident

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »
Hi Nick D,
The ICI might also be interested in the details of the old AC Acedes that passed through your hands. ;)
Nice article in 'Classic Van & pickup' on your Sherpa motorhome by the way.Not bad buy for £25 !, you could have 500ml of original Peel P50 tyre air for that amount ;D

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »
Oooh, yes please Nick. Many thanks. :-*  I saw that £25 Sherpa article when I was flipping through the magazines in a local shop yesterday. I didn't realise it was you though!!!! :o ::) Hold the bell Missus, I do want a copy after all!  I once bought a 1965 Mercedes 220 for the same money. Compleate with sunshine floor!

The ICI can have details of Nick's old Acedes by all means. The ICR got them five years ago.....  ;D

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
HiTrident

By all means, just email me your details and copies will be winging their way to you. I think one
of the chassis plates came from a Model 70 that I owned and sold to a guy in Wales "for his daughter
to use round the garden".  I must try that one next time I need an excuse for an acquisition.  Not
that my daughter would drive any of my stuff if her life depended on it!  Bless her, she put my C5
into a wall at full tilt when she was four and still hasn't forgotten the bawling-out that she collected
for her sins.

Glad you liked the Sherpa article.  The old van now has a new MoT so we're all set for another season's
camping and rallying.  Roll on Summer.

Amities a tous
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2007, 03:04:31 AM »
Hi Nick D,
The ICI might also be interested in the details of the old AC Acedes that passed through your hands. ;)
Nice article in 'Classic Van & pickup' on your Sherpa motorhome by the way.Not bad buy for £25 !, you could have 500ml of original Peel P50 tyre air for that amount ;D

Trident, would you swap P50 tyre air against original Trident chain grease from 1965???  ;D ;D ;D