Author Topic: Another Comtesse Break  (Read 3745 times)

blob

• Prolific Poster
Another Comtesse Break
« on: May 02, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
Comtesse Break spotted in Fr, item: 300107396124 less expensive than the last one.

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
Re: Another Comtesse Break
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:19:31 AM »
Very tempting, even without the windscreen and the rear side window.  They should be
easy enough to recreate.  It's just south of central Paris, a day trip by Citroen BX and trailer...
It would also keep my Ligier company.  I'd be tempted to squander a few Euros on it if things
don't get too silly by May 8 when the auction ends.

I fitted (which is a euphemism for 'bodged together') the exhaust on the JS4 today - it's much
quieter now and almost a pleasure to drive although it struggled on the hill from my yard to
my garage for the surgery.  Come and have a look at the Open Day.

Amities a tous
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 06:44:08 AM »
I can definitely see this residing in the Devenport collection of crap and classics.

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »
Naturally, if you get it Nick, bring it to Jean's Open Day along with the Liger. Inacoma, how about you bringing the Addex along with your Brake & Super Comtesse. Let's make it the biggest French Thrash since Agincourt!   ;D

inacoma

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:30:37 PM »
Hi

This looks good value so far, but I see a lot of people are asking questions already.

The headlights look good condition, this is a weak spot on most of the old Acomas I have seen.

Will try to get as many cars to the open day as poss.

Would still like to sell the Addax to a club member if poss. but havn't had the time to do an ad on Ebay.

All the best

John