Author Topic: Bond 875 mk2  (Read 15277 times)

Daniel Rodd

• Quite Chatty
Re: Bond 875 mk2
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2010, 08:57:44 PM »
episode 1 of series 15,still on bbc i player.
it was meant to be a long piece on three wheelers,isetta,morgan and reliant were to be featured.in the end it was just a piec on how often clarkson could roll as specially rigged Robin.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 08:23:49 AM »
episode 1 of series 15,still on bbc i player.
it was meant to be a long piece on three wheelers,isetta,morgan and reliant were to be featured.in the end it was just a piec on how often clarkson could roll as specially rigged Robin.

I expect the Isetta and Morgan owners, having been envolved before, refused to play the game. As I predicted the Reliant Owners were made to look like Northern Numbties to fit the scripts steriotypical approach to an item that could have been an interesting and learning experience. All we really learned is that ignorance is to be promoted as entertainement as if the idea was to have rolling Reliants I could think of some far more interesting situations to do it. TG is becomming rather lazy in its scripting and I think its sell by date approaches. Interesting to see if they realise and react or continue to churn out stuff and collect the money.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:06 AM »
I used to be an avid fan of TG but after their presenters split, it all went down hill. 5th Gear has the better format, though I wish I could find the episode of TG that slated the P50 as the un-coolest car ever made, as they really are a bunch of puppets who will say anything if they're told to..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 04:11:49 PM by blob »

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 10:41:06 AM »
Have you heard of the great Clarkson scam.

It is said that three influential motoring journalists hatched a plan to create the ultimate characterture (sorry cannot spell that one) of the bad Motoring Journalist. They hired an actor to play him and called him Jeremy Clarkson. However it was an invention that quickly ran out of control as it struck a nerve with the public. The actor realised he was onto the gravy train and we see the results today. Truth or fiction? Find some early Clarkson before he was on telly and see.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs