Author Topic: Opportunities ended  (Read 1748 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Opportunities ended
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:28:14 AM »
Just to confirm that some things I was offering to the market have sold as I know folks were thinking about them. The Nobel interior has all been sold at the discount price. The Messerschmitt has also gone to a new owner as has another. Two of the Invacar Type 70 are sold and another under offer. Prior is gone too. All the automobilia too other than a Goat Cart. Having got into the swing I will be clearing more stuff over the year. Only one car coming in against this trend, can I keep it up!

I have solved the great Crayford mystery and got the bonnet to open. Inside is a rather fine Ducatti twin. Very tidy original machine. So this will probably be one of the things to go once tidy and on the road as I do not really do jeeps despite this being the sportiest version of the Lawil/Willam range. Still no scanner but I need to copy and document some info for folk related to this thread. I believe this car should be on the register so I need to review some machines with Alistair.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Barry

• Prolific Poster
Re: Opportunities ended
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »
Don't forget me Al....... V5 would help so that I can explain to DVLA - VOSA that these have been officially on the road in England.  Or I can scan anything you have, just send it to me (A4 and A3 high res scanning available at home so no problem at all).
Really good photo of the chassis plate - or preferably, I would like to scan the actual plate so that I can make a good one for my car. (artwork is my thing).

I really want to get my Lawil on the road.