Author Topic: 65 Invacar  (Read 2615 times)

blob

• Prolific Poster

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: 65 Invacar
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:04:53 AM »
 Witney has not noticed yet it seems. I think there is a certain amount of excitement over there as I keep getting messages about a packet of money I have here to lubricate a logistical manoeuvre in their favour. Even the prospect of Root meeting the Queen at the Houses of Parliament on the back of one of my deals has not yielded a reference!
 I actually like the look of this machine, decidedly quirky. I would like to know more about it from the self propelled Chair. Might be the buyer but I fear that it will be disappearing over the waves as those collectors have bunts and are ahead of the game here. Also I should not be buying more cars, well other than the one I have already bought this week but that is OK, ish, as I sold one too.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »
Witney has not noticed yet it seems.

It has, an hour after the listing started  ;)

Plenty of responce on things to follow in a Wiltshire field tomorrow as the Bamby makes its entrance. Royal Appointment? You'd better belive it...  The ICR is heading for the stars sure enough. Who knows, it may even be the first Register in Space....

Over & out for now thogh as I've been on the go since 5am this morning with varius micro misalancy & have only been home 15 mins at the time of this posting!

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 09:16:04 PM »
Definitely the best looking IC in my onion.

Here's the missing pi
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

bruetsch-freak

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:43:47 PM »
HereĀ“s another one. But quite a lot of work to do!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2473690
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:45:29 PM by bruetsch-freak »
Always looking for everything in connection with Egon Bruetsch!!!! Photos, brochures, letters, articles, drawings ....... Also to the licenses of Bruetsch like Belcar, Avolette, Rollera, France Jet etc.